Fixing Houses, Changing Lives
Thank you to the many partners who help Hammer and Nails provide home repair and maintenance improvement services to Stark Counties most vulnerable community members.
Corporations, foundations, faith partners and philanthropic community members make the difference for homeowners in need.
Corporate and Foundation Partners
The work of Hammer and Nails would not be possible without the continued support of our generous Corporate and Foundation Partners who are committed to funding homeowner projects and operating costs.
- Austin Bailey Health & Wellness Foundation
- AVI Foodsystems
- A Community Thrives – USA Today Network – Gannett Foundation
- Canton Browns Backers
- Charis Homes
- Donald W. & Evelyn Frease Advised Charitable Fund
- First Commonwealth Bank
- Fred Olivieri Construction Company
- Geissinger’s Plant Hut
- Heat From His Heart
- Helen McInnes Advised Charitable Fund
- In His Steps Foundation
- Kempthorn Mazda
- Legacy of Honor
- Logan Family Foundation
- Massillon Community Charitable Fund
- McB Café – Cup of Joy
- Motts Greenhouse
- Motts Old Mill Bulk Foods
- North Canton Medical Foundation
- Philpott Solutions Group
- Progressive Chevrolet and Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram
- Sisters of Charity Foundation of Canton
- Spring Valley Golf Course
- Stark Glass Enterprises, Inc.
- The Belden Brick Company
- The Bigler Family Charitable Fund
- The Christ Foundation
- The Dean G. and Jane G. Lauritzen Philanthropic Fund
- The Deuble Foundation
- The Henry and Louise Timken Foundation
- The Hoover Foundation
- The Laurels of Massillon
- The M.K. Morse Company
- The Stark Community Foundation
- The Sterling Family Foundation / Beaver Excavating Co.
- The Timken Foundation
- The William and Minnette Goldsmith Foundation
- Westfield Bank
We invite your company to partner with us and support our mission. You can get involved through:
Building Material and Skilled Labor Donations
Volunteer Workdays or Weekends
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
- Catholic Charities – Diocese of Youngstown
- Dueber United Methodist Church
- First Baptist Church of Massillon
- First Friends Church
- Full Devotion – First Baptist Church of Canton
- NICC Mission Society
- Round Lake Christian Assembly
- St. James Church at Crossroads
- St. Stephen Martyr Lutheran Church
- The North Canton Chapel
- Trinity United Church of Christ
Hammer and Nails has been built on a foundation of faith. We are God’s hands and feet, here to serve others and show them His love. We are neighbors helping neighbors. Please consider the ways Faith Partners can serve alongside us:
- VOLUNTEER your time assisting with homeowner projects
- DONATIONS in the form of collections, fundraisers, skilled labor, used wheelchair ramps and lifts, gift cards, and materials
- PRAY FOR US – Spread the word to your faith community and let us come to your place of worship to share the good works being done at H&N
Learn how your company or organization can join Hammer and Nails to fix houses and change lives right here in Stark County! For more information about our Partners, please contact Sara Handy, Community Relations at 330.453.6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Partners listed above represent giving levels of $250 or more.