Thank you to the many partners who help Hammer and Nails provide home repair and maintenance improvement services to Stark Counties most vulnerable community members.
Corporations, foundations, faith partners and philanthropic community members make the difference for homeowners in need.
Corporate and Foundation Partners
The work of Hammer and Nails would not be possible without the continued support of our generous Corporate and Foundation Partners who are committed to funding homeowner projects and operating costs.
- AVI Foodsystems
- A Community Thrives – USA Today Network – Gannett Foundation
- City of Canton
- Diebold Employee Charitable Fund
- Hannon Electric
- Hartville Hardware
- Health Foundation of Greater Massillon
- Kempthorn Mazda
- Massillon VFW Post 3124
- Ohio Gratings, Inc.
- Philpott Solutions Group
- Sisters of Charity Foundation
- Spring Valley Golf Course
- Stark Glass Enterprises, Inc.
- The Deuble Foundation
- The Laurels of Massillon
- The M.K. Morse Company
- The Stark Community Foundation
- The Timken Foundation
- The William and Minnette Goldsmith Foundation
- Westfield Bank
We invite your company to partner with us and support our mission. You can get involved through:
- Financial Support
- Building Material and Skilled Labor Donations
- Volunteer Workdays or Weekends
- Grant Opportunities
- Community Awareness
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. – Proverbs 24:3-4
- Catholic Diocese of Youngstown
- Crosspoint UMC
- Dueber United Methodist Church
- First Baptist Church of Massillon
- First Friends Church
- First Mennonite Church
- Full Devotion – First Baptist Church of Canton
- NICC Mission Society
- The Community Christian Church
Hammer and Nails has been built on a foundation of faith. We are God’s hands and feet, here to serve others and show them His love. We are neighbors helping neighbors. Please consider the ways Faith Partners can serve alongside us:
- VOLUNTEER your time assisting with homeowner projects
- DONATIONS in the form of collections, fundraisers, skilled labor, used wheelchair ramps and lifts, gift cards, and materials
- PRAY FOR US – Spread the word to your faith community and let us come to your place of worship to share the good works being done at H&N
Learn how your company or organization can join Hammer and Nails to fix houses and change lives right here in Stark County! For more information about our Partners, please contact Sara Handy, Community Relations at 330.453.6277 or email@example.com.
*Partners listed above represent giving levels of $250 or more for the 2020-2021 calendar year.